We know, as a local business ourselves, just how challenging times are right now throughout the world and in Tallahassee. Many of us are faced with uncertainty. Schedules are uprooted. Many people are frightened. Children are home from school and many busy parents are trying to find ways to juggle the needs of both business and home life. Your questions may include:
- When can my kids go back to school?
- How do I access resources to help me pay my bills?
- Is your law firm still there and taking cases?
- As an employer, what are my obligations to my employees in a pandemic?
These are just a handful of the questions we have fielded from our clients, family, and friends. All local businesses are facing challenges, right alongside their employees and clients. We want you to know that we are here for you now and we will be here in the future. We are available to you 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our attorneys are accessible through all forms of communication and will work with you to minimize COVID-19’s impact.
Let us share just a few of the resources available to you right now as a Tallahassee resident:
1. Food for families in need, especially children during school closures, can come from a number of different sources in Tallahassee. Take a look at this article, and check back periodically for updates, on food available. You can also learn more on the Leon County Schools website by clicking this link.
2. Leon County Covid-19 Information Portal is a website dedicated to giving you the most up-to-date information as a resident. From the Stay at Home Order and tips on preparing your home for this pandemic to library updates and school closure information, you can find much of the information you may need by clicking this link.
3. Leon County Emergency Management has a website dedicated to helping you as a resident as well. It shares important information containing local health updates and information with you and your family. You can learn more by clicking this link.
We know this article may raise more questions than it answers. We want you to know that Brooks LeBoeuf’s commitment to providing clients the representation they deserve remains paramount. To that end, we have established a virtual office to ensure that our clients receive the quality and timeliness of service that they have come to expect. Now we can open cases, investigate claims, file lawsuits, and sign legal documents without putting any one at risk. Contact us at any time to ask your questions. We have fought for the justice that you deserve for over 38 years and we will not stop now.