Our Tallahassee wrongful death lawyers have over 100 years of combined legal experiencing handling wrongful death claims in Florida and Georgia. The rules regarding the time limits for filing a claim, who can bring a wrongful death claim, and the damages that can be recovered are complex and may vary depending on the individual facts of each case. If you have questions about the death of a loved one, please contact the attorneys at Brooks, LeBoeuf, Bennett, Foster & Gwartney. We will be happy to provide you with a free initial consultation to discuss the facts of your particular case.
Answers to Your Questions About Personal Injury/ Wrongful Death
- What is Wrongful Death?
- What are the Statute of Limitations in Florida for Wrongful Death?
- Who Can Bring a Wrongful Death Claim?
- Who is a “Survivor” Entitled to Damages?
- What Damages Can be Recovered Under Florida’s Wrongful Death Act?
- What are “Support” and “Services”?
- What are “Net Accumulations”?
- How Much Can a Survivor Recover for Pain and Suffering?
- What if I can’t Afford an Attorney to Pursue My Wrongful Death Claim?