Employers are required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to provide reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities. If you or a loved one has been denied employment, fired, discriminated against, or harassed because of a disability, the ADA protects your rights. Types of disabilities include:
- An injury that prevents you from working for a length of time
- A mental disability such as chronic depression, PTSD, or bipolar disorder
- An chronic illness such as cancer, asthma, epilepsy, and may others
- Recent necessary surgery that prevents you from completing normal job duties
- Paralysis, after-effects of a stroke, or limited mobility
If you are permanently or temporarily disabled, you have TOO MUCH AT STAKE not to trust your rights to an experienced employment attorney who is passionate about protecting the rights of disabled employees.